Beach Horse Rides for up to (*4) people. Horses to suit all skill levels.
Your Completely Personalised, Private Beach Horse Riding Experience on the Noosa North Shore
Beach Ride FAQs | *LIMITATIONS: Private tours only. No more than (4) people. No children under the age of 10.
About Noosa Horses Beach Rides
Your completely personalised, private beach horse ride along Teewah Beach on the Noosa North Shore.
Riding south to the Noosa river mouth you’ll be taking in views of Noosa main beach and the national park. It’s not uncommon to see dolphins in Laguna bay and Whales during winter.
There’s variety of birdlife on the Noosa North Shore, but my favourites are the Brahminy kites, Sea eagles and Pied oystercatchers.
Heading back you’ll be looking up to Teewah Beach and the coloured sands. On a really clear day you even see Double Island point!
Leaving nothing to chance, we’ll always ride on the low tide for the best possible conditions, and to make sure your photos look just like the brochure 😎 …it’s about wide-open sandy spaces and mind blowing views.
And on that (views) – you can relax, enjoy and just take in the views because I photograph each ride and make all the photos available online with a link that only you can see. I can also carry your camera or gopro.
Rides departs daily at the optimum times (see available days and times) and I have horses to suit all skill levels. Up to 4 people can ride.
Life doesn’t get better than this (except maybe on my fancy, royal blue horse-drawn carriage in Noosaville at night 😉)
Secure your Beach Ride now, or find out more by reading on below…
The ‘Noosa Horses Difference’ – explained by owner-operator Patrick Lloyd…
- Leaving nothing to chance, each day’s ride starts according to the best possible conditions on that day.
- My beach rides are deliberately kept small to allow me to ensure that you have the best and safest possible beach horse riding experience.
- I photograph each ride and make all the photos available online with a link that only you can see. I can also carry your camera or gopro.
- You’ll be riding in a custom made saddle with a drink holder, complimentary bottle of water and a zippable pocket for your phone or camera.
- From booking to horseback, your beach ride will be tailor-made for you by by me, owner/operator Patrick Lloyd. The buck stops with me. My goal is to personally make sure your beach ride totally exceeds all your expectations.
In my opinion the tide is not only the most important factor in having an awesome beach ride, but it is the most predictable. The Bureau of Meteorology website has tide charts for the next two years. Beach horse riding is at it’s best when done as close as possible to the low tide.
Rides in summer are either or early morning or late afternoon to avoid to the avoid the midday heat, which is not only uncomfortable for riders but potentially dangerous for my horses.
Beach Horse Riding FAQs